Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Eat Mor Terkee

In the spirit of Chick-fil-a’s “Eat More Chikin” campaign I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!

This holiday weekend cows and chickens get a reprieve in favor of tryptophan-laden turkey. Maybe this year we’ll see a commercial featuring the cows calling a truce with the chicken – if only for a day. Doubtful, they need to keep that brand chugging on all cylinders.

At this point I would normally break into a monologue as to why branding is of vital importance to businesses in both the consumer and B-to-B space. But alas, I have eaten turkey and am succumbing to its sleep-inducing properties. In fact, I just let a yawn so loud my boss offered for me to go into a nearby vacant office to take a nap. How considerate!

So instead of sound branding advice you, the reader, get to hear about me yawning (which I hope will make you yawn) and a promise that this will be my last fowl-focused blog (see Just Ducky!!!!) for a while.

Happy Thanksgiving!